Call for papers guidelines
The 4th MEDLAB Asia Pacific Congress will be held at The Suntec Exhibition & Convention Centre on 3 - 5 April 2017. This is the premier event for all medical laboratory professionals interested in laboratory medicine, pathology, diagnostics, imaging, infectious diseases and oncology.
A new addition to the congress will be the inclusion of poster presentations. This is the opportunity for you to present your latest research, on-going projects or innovative work to your peers.
This is the official “Call-For-Posters” for MEDLAB Asia Pacific.
- Deadline to submit: Tuesday, 31 January 2017
- Accepted speakers will be notified by: Monday, 20 February 2017
- Only registered and paid delegates are able to display posters
We are looking for posters related to the following conference tracks:
- Laboratory Management
- Clinical Chemistry
- Infectious Disease
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
- R&D Next Generation Diagnostics
- Point of Care Testing (New)
- Obs-Gyne & Women's Health (New)
- Cardiac Markers
Posters will be selected based on relevance, best practices, case studies and completeness of the required information submitted. Participants want real life examples of what works and practical take-away tools/solutions.
We appreciate your interest and welcome your submission. Selected presenters will be contacted individually about their submission, only if accepted. We reserve the right to request or make last minute changes to any programme.
If you have any questions, please email: Rejoy Penacerrada, Conference Producer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BIO and PICTURE
Tell us about you. Include both educational and professional achievements. Please attach this information as a word or PDF document to the form.
Please supply an abstract of your topic, which will include introduction, objectives and the conclusion. Max 300 words, font size 11, Arial (font type). You may include 1 figure or table only. Be as specific as possible about the material you will cover on your poster. Descriptions that are too short or vague will be considered incomplete. Please attach your abstract in word document format.
- Poster requirements:
- If you are selected, you are responsible for providing the poster and bringing it to the conference. The poster size must be: 24 x 36 inches in portrait orientation
- The poster must be in English
- Include references
- No commercial biases – strictly scientific and educational posters
Poster submission form